The Television (テレビ) effect turns Sabitsuki's head into a television set. It can help inexperienced players to detect points of interest in the area. The television effect is found in the basement of the ruins in the Famicom World.
Left in the Nexus, then from there, go southeast till you find a small house. Go in and down the stairs. Ignore the elevator, and just keep going right till you go up the stairs. Continue going right (up) till you find a box floating in the middle of the rooftop. Click it then take the path on the left. Continue upwards till you find a vent surrounded by some beds. Go on it and you'll be in Famicom World.
There should be a path to the east that you can maneuver through the trees for. Take some time to find it! (It's not anywhere near the witch's house! In fact, it's near a well with a string going down that does nothing. East of that.) Keep going right till you hit a different area. Go right, then down and there should be gray patches on a piece of land that sticks out. Go on that and you should teleport to a place with new music and boxes. Go left of the boxes, and go down the stairs.
You are now in the Ruins! Follow these carefully: go to the only other staircase in there, bottom left, right, and there should be a television in the middle!
- In ver 0.15, there are unused sprites for the television switched on.
- Pressing the action button makes Sabitsuki turn on the TV. There are 10 variations of the screen she may get.
- The ones that appear without any conditions are: two images with Sabitsuki's face, an image with two reddish-orange sparks, an image of Metal-tan's face, an image with bloody corners, and an image with a dark blue pattern.
- When Sabitsuki is in an area that has an uncollected effect, the screen always shows a single white spark.
- When Sabitsuki is in an area with Kaibutsu, the screen always shows what looks like a face with a bloody hole in it.
- When Sabitsuki is in an area with Red Demons, the screen always shows an image covered with rust, or possibly blood.
- When Sabitsuki is in the room with Little Sabitsuki, or in the rooms leading to those that contain Empty Boxes, the screen will always show Rust's face.