The Sugar Hole is the name of a bar in which you can get a drink and eat cake served to you by a gas masked maid.
The man in black will always give you yen if you hit him but be wary of the bar Kaibutsu who is sometimes there, hitting him may be rather unpleasant
In the back room is another gas masked maid and a painting which if you touch transports you into it. It is full of rusted pipes and does have some Kaibutsu that will chase you here. The tumbling doll effect can be found here by interacting with the chainsaw next to the maid there. To go back to the bar's back room just exit through the door here.
- Nexus > Mouths and Eyes > Tentacle World > Rave Maze (enter the rightmost door) > Abandoned City > Sewers > Sugar Hole (bar)
- Nexus > Pipes and Phone Poles > Apartments 1 > Isometric Pathway > Apartments 2 > Sugar Hole (back room)
- At the cost of 100 yen you can sit down and order a drink, at the price of 300 yen you can a get cake with your drink.
- You can also get a sugar menu as you go and eat there more often.
- This could have been one of the first locations Sabitsuki may have fled to after escaping the hospital.