Plant Labyrinth is a world just like the Plant Labyrinth (Past) that is named after the plants that litter not only the walls but the floor and is often a very maze-like place. It differs greatly from the past area as the type of plants are now more like ferns and what resemble carnivorous plants and the fact that there are no plant children here.
There is however in one of the hallways a passive Kaibutsu who is often key to changing the value that your session which effects things like the Kaibutsu in the Well and the Dying Girls Event. However you'll notice the path behind you is blocked. To unblock it you must kill the flower girl in either plant labyrinth
Going further through the plant labyrinth will lead you to another area here with slight colorations differences. Over the green vines will be purple vines and all the formally green plants will now be purple (some with teeth). The gas mask effect can be found in this area by interacting with the flower emitting gas in one of the rooms.
- Nexus > Pipes and Phone Poles > Apartments 1 > Isometric Pathway > Apartments 2 > Sugar Hole (back room) > Alleyway Hospital > Plant Labyrinth (Past) > Plant Labyrinth
- Nexus > Pipes and Phone Poles > Apartments 1 > Industrial Snow World > Plant Labyrinth (Past) > Plant Labyrinth
- Plant Labyrinth (Past) (by going through the room with the nurse in it)
- Ghost Garden 2 (one of the rooms)
- Footprint Path 2 (one of the rooms leads here)
- Although there are no children here if you make your way through to the room with the well you'll find a normal child hidden behind some vines. She seems to be the same girl as in the Plant Labyrinth (Past) even though she's found in two different areas.
- Killing her will unblock the previously blocked path