The Handgun effect allows Sabitsuki to wield a handgun, which can be fired when the action button is pressed. The effect cannot be used to attack NPCs but rather deter them.
The effect is found in the Alleyway Hospital by interacting with the dumpster at the back of the hospital.
- Nexus > Pipes and Phone Poles > Apartments 1 > Isometric Pathway > Apartments 2 > Sugar Hole (back) > Alleyway Hospital
- Nexus > Pipes and Phone Poles > Apartments 1 > Industrial Snow World > Moss of Green and Red > Alleyway Hospital
Until Version 0.19, you could go to the Black Hood Effect for directions. The only difference being when you arrive in the hospital, you have to go through the top left door, then continue going left till you find another door. There should be a dumpster with the effect inside.
However, in 0.19, the directions for this effect changed very slightly. To the left of the Hospital, there is a wide alleyway that you can go into. Entering the alley, you must go left. Go up when the path splits that way, go left, go up again and right. The dumpster that you get the effect from is now in front of the fence it was originally behind.
(For older versions).
- When the gun is fired NPCs move away from Sabitsuki.
- Smile's Sister hides behind him when the gun is fired.
- The effect is けんじゆう in Japanese.
- Since this effect is found in a dumpster near the Alleyway Hospital, is could mean that there was a murder at the hospital that Sabitsuki stayed at.