Increasing the Counter
- The White Room event increases the counter by 50 points the first time and 10 points on subsequent visits.
- The Dying Girls event also increases the counter by 50 points the first time and 10 points on subsequent visits.
- The Bar Kaibutsu event increases the counter by 15 points.
- Getting caught by a Kaibutsu may or may not increase the counter by either 3 or 10 points, depending on the location.
- Being touched by a Red Demon increases the counter by 3 points.
Results of raising the Counter
- As the Erosion Counter goes up, so does the number of blood stains in Sabitsuki's Room. The different phases can be seen in the Images section.
- Little Sabitsuki is also affected by the Erosion Counter.
- The Erosion Event will be triggered when the Erosion Counter is at 250 or above.
Decreasing the Counter
It is possible to decrease the Erosion Counter by eating at the Sugar Hole. This will heal Little Sabitsuki and remove the blood stains from Sabitsuki's room, with the exception of the stain on the keyboard. Eating one 100 yen meal will decrease the counter by 5 points, a 200 yen meal will decrease the counter by 10 points, and a 300 yen meal will decrease the counter by 20 points.
- At 180 points, three curious looking boxes with red tubes appear around the computer. It is possible that Sabitsuki's condition, from this point on, is far too severe to go on untreated, and that she needs to be hooked up to these appliances in order to survive
|Sabitsuki's room at 50 points||Sabitsuki's room at 100 points||Sabitsuki's room at 150 points|
|Sabitsuki's room at 180 points||Sabitsuki's room at 200 points|