Chair storage is a glitch that allows you to lock your menu so you are only able to use it in some places where the game thinks it should be disabled. Because of being unable to use the menu normally you can not equip or use effects, and you also can't wake up. This leads to many programming conflicts and is often used for the more convoluted glitches. Only a select few things disable chair storage:
- Entering few select areas (such as the Isometric Pathway)
- Entering an event that forces wake up
- Interacting with an Invisible Chair with Chair Storage active.
Open the instructions in the chair using Open the Menu in The Chair
Open the Menu in The Chair while asleep and wake up. After waking up go back to sleep and interact with where the chair should be. This also increases your speed, and is covered in Speed Glitch. This is known as Invisible Chair.
- This makes you susceptible to softlock.. See Kaibutsu Softlock
- You will not be able to open the menu normally. To open the menu you will have to be in a seat, or in certain events that disable your menu.
- You can have an effect equipped, but will not be able to be used in places chair storage disables your menu.
Video link: Chair Storage