The Arm effect allows Sabitsuki to return back to the Nexus at any time by pressing the action button, even after being transported to an inescapable room by a Kaibutsu. The effect will also give Sabitsuki five arms, which will fold inwards when returning back to the Nexus. The Arms effect can be found by navigating the Microscopic World, finding an arm sticking out of the ground, and interacting with it.
- Nexus > Neon World > Red and Blue World > Hospital (go right 3 times) > Underwater > Geometry World (green) > Microscopic World
- Nexus > Mouths and Eyes > Footprint Path > Rave Maze > Abandoned City > Sewers 1 > Sugar Hole > Sewers 2 > Industrial Maze > White Maze > Microscopic World
- When you are in Microscopic World, keep going up till you reach the first clickable snowflake-thing. Click it, and you should be able to move outside of the path. Once you interact with it, go left until you see another path that has things jutting out the top, and the right side. Go directly north of that and you should find an arm that will give you the effect.
- The Arm effect is the equivalent of the Medamaude effect in Yume Nikki.
- The Arm effect is also a reference to the character Monoko in Yume Nikki, who takes on a 5-armed form after using the stoplight-effect.
- It will look like うで in Japanese.
page revision: 9, last edited: 12 Feb 2013 16:47